Enjoyed this years ago, excited to enjoy it again! One question: is there any way to scale the resolution or force the game to run at full screen? 640x480 is pretty small by today's standards.
Excelsior Phase Two: Errondor
A downloadable game for Windows
Excelsior Phase Two: Errondor is the second in a series of role-playing games designed in the spirit of the iconic Ultima games. Excelsior combines the look and feel of classic role-playing games with an intricate story line.
In Excelsior Phase Two: Errondor, you reprise your role of a "Fixer," a demi-deity under the employ of the Grand Council of World Watchers. It is the Fixer's job to correct deviations in the pre-ordained history of the multiverse. After your success in Excelsior Phase One, you have been promoted to the rank of Fixer First Class, and will be assigned more important and complex missions.
Errondor is a land that has endured war for many years. But now is the dawn of a new age - at long last a peace treaty has been negotiated between two warring nations. The treaty is set to be signed at a grand banquet - but a critical problem has arisen. There has been a mix-up in the type of wine being served at the banquet - a grave insult to the visiting dignitaries! A junior-level Fixer had previously been sent to resolve this incident, but she has mysteriously vanished. Your task is twofold - first, fix the wine mix-up so that peace may prevail, and second, locate and bring back the missing Fixer. What sounds like a simple mission soon unearths a much larger and far more sinister problem...
Excelsior Phase Two is a throwback to classic RPGs, and features:
- An all-new interface.
- An intricate and intelligent plot.
- A gigantic world to explore with dozens of terrain types.
- More than 250 unique items, including 60 types of weapons and armor.
- A magic system with over 50 spells, potions, scrolls, and magic items.
- More than 80 types of monsters and townspeople.
- Hundreds of individuals with unique and interactive conversations.
- Over 35 cities, towns, huts, caves, dungeons, and keeps to explore.
- An estimated play time of 50 hours!
The game download also includes:
- A 48 page Manual filled with information about Errondor, including a complete spell list.
- An 84 page Hint Book full of hints, maps, weapon and armor statistics, a complete walkthrough, plus a description of all hidden side-quests!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hello, we're glad you like our games! Unfortunately there is no way to scale the resolution. You could change your monitor to a 640x480 resolution or something a bit larger than that, but that's the only way to get a larger play area.